Pricing and Availability
For the Best Loved Farm Holidays in the Land!
Pricing and Availability
COVID SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: We will be open From the 12th of April 2021 with recommended govt Covid restrictions in place. Rest assured any bookings that are affected by covid will be rebooked to an equivalent time.
BOOKINGS DURING COVID 2021
If you have Covid please do not arrive. As you can be asymptomatic and still pass it on, we will have certain changes in place to enable social distancing measures to take place. You will need to adhere to this even if you are vaccinated as you can still contract Covid and pass it on.
There is plenty of space on the farm to enjoy outside time in nature and still socially distance yourselves from others. By booking during this period you are agreeing to: Socially distance from other families at all times. You are responsible to make sure your kids adhere to this. Avoid unnecessary touching of gates and other people’s dogs etc sanitize and wash your hands with sanitiser and soap regularly.
- Following government cleaning advice for non-healthcare environments
In all spaces high touch, hard surfaces will be throughly cleaned and disinfected and all linen will be washed at the hottest water setting before a guest’s arrival and soft furnishings removed.
- We will enable socially distanced or self check-in (if arriving late) and ask you to practise social distancing during your stay with us. Please wear masks for check in
- We have measures in place to allow guests to practise good hygiene throughout their stay. All places will amply stock the necessary disinfectant, cleaning supplies, hand sanitisers and soap. Where possible, other measures to reduce risk will be taken. For example, guest information booklets have been removed and all information is now on the website and a one pager in the units.
- Our Activities will continue albeit with social distancing rules. Our communal spaces will be closed and only open for Food nights which will still be served during busy times. Families who know each other staying in separate accommodation on the farm will be able to dine at tables 2 m apart. Feeding the animals will be done by following a well marked farm trail at any time between 10.30 and 5.00. If you sign up for the educational Farm Tour at 9.00am this will be guided. Guided Local Walks will still happen with social distancing in place. Camp Fires will be split to ensure we have fewer families at any one time around a camp fire ensuring social distancing can still take place.
- Once Booked you will receive a planning your trip email with all of the relevant information you need to know for your stay with us. If you would like more information Please call.
GOOD TO KNOW:
If we are fully booked for your dates in the Summer we can book you into our pop up bell tents contact us on email@example.com to find out more. These will be priced at £500 per 4 night break sleeping 4 and £500 for the weekend. As this is a pop up you will need to contact us to book this. You cannot do this online.
Price Guide: Posh Glamping Breaks From £300-£920 (for a 4 night mid week break works out to approx £19 – £57 pp per night). Luxury Cottages Breaks From £300-£1020 (for a 4 night midweek break works out to £19-£64 pp per night)
Our Weekend pricing is for 2 nights and we throw in the Sunday night for free. This way you can either stay or check out later in the day fully enjoying the Sunday. Our system divides the price for the 3 nights thats the only way we can do it but know its for 2 nights.
Book Early: For Group Bookings, the Hay Festival accommodation and all school holidays we do get booked up early so book soon.
Booking Activities: Book Activities with us and local activity providers like canoeing early as they are getting fully booked during Covid with fewer spaces due to social distancing procedures in place
Communication: We are normally out and about on the Farm or with Guests. If you send emails we may only be able to answer them mornings and evenings so don’t panic if we don’t get to you immediately. If its urgent Call or Whatsapp. Booking online is also easy and all information required is on our website.
Dogs: We welcome well behaved dogs. Dogs are free to roam the land. Be aware we have farm animals. Max 2 per unit.
No of People: All our places be it posh cottage, shack or tent sleeps 2-4 max (ask about a 3rd child)
Groups: When allowed. Our facilities are great for group gatherings. We can sleep up to 40 people on site in our posh glamping and cottages. And have a gorgeous chill-out barn for your group to gather. We offer full packages including accommodation, food and activities and run an onsite bar. Activities we can offer are: Willow Basket Weaving, Gin Botanicals, African Drumming, Painting, Foraging, Stained Glass, Green Wood Work like Spoon Whittling. Felting woodland or Farm characters like Rabbits. We charge a £500 refundable deposit for groups.
Special offers: Do like us on facebook page or instagram pages links above in the menu bar as we advertise special offers there. Call, text or email us to discuss any bookings esp group bookings as we can help with advice & book discounted local activities, dinners etc. 07908162598 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration of your stay. All of our breaks are from Mon to fri (4 nights) or From Fri to Mon (3 nights) The 3rd night Sunday is free so you can either have a late check out so you can enjoy the full day or decide to leave Monday instead. During quieter times we may book 2 night breaks from Mon to Wed and from Wed to Fri. Do feel free to contact us if your ideal holiday doesn’t fit in with our changeover dates.
Honesty Farm Shop: We have an honesty shop on-site to purchase goodies you might have forgotten but is not suitable for a full shop. Hay on wye or online deliveries are ideal for that. There are so many great eateries around and with our own Farm Feasts as well, you may want to skip shopping altogether and have have a proper holiday.
Our Award winning Chill-out Barn: Is a Restaurant and licensed Bar so no personal alcohol or food is allowed in or around the communal gathering areas.
Cars: We have a 1 car per unit rule due to us being in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Food: During Busy Periods we open the Farm Kitchen & Larder. The pricing is indicative of facilities and activities open at a particular time or season. Contact us to book food
Couples booking a 2 bedroom Unit: During certain periods couples booking and using only 1 bedroom will be automatically be discounted when booking online.
What’s Included: For All Accommodation (except Summer pop up Bell Tent Village.) You can add this on as extras if you would like)
- On site Farm Activities are included during all school holidays. Follow the Farm Trail and feed the animals daily. A Camp Fire in a secret location on the farm (weather dependant) and a Local guided walk in the Beacon Beacons or the Begwyns.
- Food Nights and Feasts are Extra and need to be booked in a advance
- We can do breakfast for you for your first morning this is £10.00 pp
- Onsite Farm Activities/Courses Bushcraft, Guided Educational Farm Tour, Archery, Falconry Display, African Drumming and Workshops
At quieter times guests can feed the animals but full activities will not run due to less demand and less staff and this is reflected in the lower pricing during these times.
Throughout the year we also offer additional seasonal activities. Eg Halloween, Easter See Events for details
In 2021 we are partnering with crafters/rural skill experts to bring them onsite for mini workshops with you and so you can see them using their incredible skills first hand. These will be posted on our what’s on page as and when we secure them.
All Tents: are the same except for the position in the meadow. Black sheep is the most isolated and at the top of the field (furthest from the bathrooms but still only a 1 minute walk away). From top to bottom Black Sheep, Flock Off, Shaggy Sheep, Woolly Warmer, Just Sheared, Lucky Ewe and Ramming Ewe – Last 3 are closest to the private bathrooms. All have electric blankets & to keep you warm. If you love the idea of getting closer to nature but prefer to stay in a cottage don’t worry we have lush cottages too! All Posh Tents have their own bathrooms located in the Stable Block which is less than a minutes walk away.
For the Summer of 2021 we will have additional Bell Tent Village
Our cottages: Drovers is our largest cottage and about 400m away from the Farmstead. The Carthouse overlooks the glamping field and The Shepherds Shack is in the farm Courtyard near the animals. There is a shallow pond in the courtyard.
All Prices include the luxuries that make our tents & cottages posh & award winning inc lush egyptian cotton hotel bedding & towels, luxury handmade all over body wash made on a welsh lavender farm nearby, private underfloor heated bathrooms. Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Free High Speed Wifi and use of our chill-out barn.
The tents are officially closed between 1 Nov and 1 Mar. But if you are hardcore and happy to camp in the winter keeping the woodburner going to keep you warm and toasty then by all means get in touch. We have had people stay in the snow and loved it!
Online we accept all major debit & credit cards & have a secure booking system. For any incidentals you can pay by card when you are here.